Kellys Alpaca Sweater by Malene Birger (shop it here); Youth blue - Skinny Boyfriend Wrangler jeans (can buy here); Calfskin Ballet Flats with Bow & Logo by Emporio Armani (see here), River Island white blouse (shop same here)

When I received this sky blue sweater, I understood: 'Here's My love at first sight' :) It's so warm & comfortable! The idea of this look appeared as well as My Mom (thanks for this inspiration to her <3) found My beloved Wrangler jeans. I love boyfriend jeans & BTW they're very popular this fall, so I easily agreed with this outfit. 
I've been asked: 'Why isn't you wearing white Converse with this look?'. I can explain why. I have nothing against gumshoes (especially Converse) but I don't like 'evident combinations'. Gumshoes with boyfriend jeans is pretty standardly, as for Me. So My choice are this awesome flats :)
What do you think guys about boyfriend jeans with Converse?

Have a nice day, and
Be back again
Love,
Olya


Kellys Alpaca Sweater by Malene Birger (shop it here); Youth blue - Skinny Boyfriend Wrangler jeans (can buy here); Calfskin Ballet Flats with Bow & Logo by Emporio Armani (see here), River Island white blouse (shop same here)

When I received this sky blue sweater, I understood: 'Here's My love at first sight' :) It's so warm & comfortable! The idea of this look appeared as well as My Mom (thanks for this inspiration to her <3) found My beloved Wrangler jeans. I love boyfriend jeans & BTW they're very popular this fall, so I easily agreed with this outfit. 
I've been asked: 'Why isn't you wearing white Converse with this look?'. I can explain why. I have nothing against gumshoes (especially Converse) but I don't like 'evident combinations'. Gumshoes with boyfriend jeans is pretty standardly, as for Me. So My choice are this awesome flats :)
What do you think guys about boyfriend jeans with Converse?

Have a nice day, and
Be back again
Love,
Olya

3 comments

  1. Your blue sweater is really cute! looks lovely on you) Those photographs are adorable!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Оль, голубой цвет тебе очень идет!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Instagram

© Olya Garkusha — A Diary of InspirationThe Basic Page