Hello, Beautiful People:) 

Today I'm finally sharing with you this long-announced & My favorite (for now) photoshoot! If you've ever wanted to know what am I ready for the sake of Fashion — here's the answer: those photos were made in a very-very cold April day. Spring this year doesn't really please us with warm & sunny days. So, despite the fact that trees behind Me are in a full bloom, the weather that day wasn't really Spring-like. But, anyway, I hope that these pictures will show you My mood & that Spring vibe inside Me. Because doesn't really matter what's the weather outside; what really makes sense — is how you feel yourself in that moment. And I felt amazing...

Wearing:
Blouse — ROMWE (similar here, here & here)
Skirt — Yoox (sold out, very similar here & here)
Trench coat — Colin's (old, love this, this & this version)
Heels — ASOS (very similar here & here) 
Belt — old (love also this & that ones)
Heart lock pendant — Gift (similar & this)




Thank you for reading ♡
Olya, x

Hello, Beautiful People:) 

Today I'm finally sharing with you this long-announced & My favorite (for now) photoshoot! If you've ever wanted to know what am I ready for the sake of Fashion — here's the answer: those photos were made in a very-very cold April day. Spring this year doesn't really please us with warm & sunny days. So, despite the fact that trees behind Me are in a full bloom, the weather that day wasn't really Spring-like. But, anyway, I hope that these pictures will show you My mood & that Spring vibe inside Me. Because doesn't really matter what's the weather outside; what really makes sense — is how you feel yourself in that moment. And I felt amazing...

Wearing:
Blouse — ROMWE (similar here, here & here)
Skirt — Yoox (sold out, very similar here & here)
Trench coat — Colin's (old, love this, this & this version)
Heels — ASOS (very similar here & here) 
Belt — old (love also this & that ones)
Heart lock pendant — Gift (similar & this)




Thank you for reading ♡
Olya, x

5 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures and lovely jacket. :)

    www.selestyme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Chayanika!
      Happy, you like it:)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Красивый наряд, красивые фотографии)

    http://katekasatckina.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое, очень приятно:)

      Delete
  3. Love your pics! Great post!
    http://outsidethevogue.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Instagram

© Olya Garkusha — A Diary of InspirationThe Basic Page